Licensed Mental Health Counselor – Fully Licensed or Associate Level
Licensed Clinical Social Worker – Fully Licensed or Associate Level
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist – Fully Licensed or Associate Level
All positions can be conducted via in-person, Telehealth, or hybrid work format.
At Trauma Informed Therapies we are focused on ethical and safe care that provides our clients with the knowledge and skills to begin healing. We have different clinicians all who specialize in different areas of care to tailor to client’s specific needs. We help people of all ages, race, gender, and identity during their journey to empowerment and wellness. Our goal is to provide care that can meet people where they are providing safe support along the way.
- Diagnose and treat mental and emotional disorders as recognized by the DSM 5 and provide treatment that is deemed medically necessary using best practices.
- Conducts comprehensive clinical assessments, risk assessments, intake screenings, treatment planning, safety planning, discharge planning, and clinical intervention services for children, individuals, couples, and/or families.
- Conducts treatment plans that include goals, objectives, and regularly evaluates progress and effectiveness of therapy interventions.
- Provides comprehensive mental health therapy to individuals, couples, families, and groups.
- Provide clients with informed consent documents and give the opportunity to discuss matters of confidentiality, privacy, release of information, office policies, and all intake documents.
- Assist client in referrals to other professionals, if necessary, indicated, or requested.
- Treat all persons with respect and dignity, irrespective of age, color, culture, disability, ethnicity, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, or socio-economic status.
- Keep confidentiality by understanding and following HIPAA laws.
- Be knowledgeable and in compliance with your respective code of ethics as defined by American Association for Marriage & Family Therapy, American Counseling Association, American Mental Health Counselors Association, National Association of Social Workers, and/or Clinical Social Work Association.
- Maintains thorough and confidential records of each client and will conduct and document all mental health services in a manner that complies with regulations from responsible third parties. Employee shall complete such records in a timely manner that complies with applicable law and the ethical standards of their profession.
- Provides patient with information regarding resources and therapeutic activities in the community when indicated.
- Maintains active Washington state associate level licensure and follows all regulations put forth by The Department Health (DOH) as defined under 18.225 RCW and WAC 246-809. Act according to state law, DOH rules, codes of ethics of their national professional organizations, and national laws and regulations.
• Masters or doctoral degree from a program approved by DOH and accredited by nationally recognized standards
• 3,000 to 4,000 hours of supervised post-graduate experience (Fully licensed)
• Be under the supervision of an approved supervisor and gain the experience requirements for full licensure (Associate Level. Supervisor provided by TIT)
LICENSE REQUIRED (one of the following)
• Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT or LMFTA)
• Social Work – Independent Clinical (LICSW or LSWAIC)
• Mental Health Counselor (LMHC or LMHCA)
• Employment is in a private practice setting. We are open to in-person visits, Telehealth only, or a hybrid option.
- We offer great medical benefits through Premera with 80% of the premium covered for part-time employees and 100% of the premium covered for full time employees.
- Flexibility in setting the amount of client hours worked beyond 25 hours.
- Flexibility in schedule preferences with the opportunity to change as needed.
- Paid clinical supervision for Associate level clinicians.
- Student Loan Forgiveness opportunity.
- CEU opportunities.
- All administrative and billing functions are handled by our experienced Operations team (referrals, scheduling, financial discussions, etc.)
- All employees will have a furnished office provided.
SALARY: $30.00 – $42.00 per hour
• Part-time (25-29 clinical hours/week) or Full-time (30+ clinical hours/week)
• Day shift
• Monday to Friday
• Night shift availability
• Weekend availability
If you are interested in joining our team, please email your letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.