Licensed Mental Health Counselor – Fully Licensed or Associate Level
Licensed Clinical Social Worker – Fully Licensed or Associate Level
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist – Fully Licensed or Associate Level
All positions can be conducted via in-person, Telehealth, or hybrid work format.
If you are interested in joining our team, please email your letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Trauma Informed Therapies we are focused on ethical and safe care as foundational components of the clinical work provided. We have different clinicians all who specialize in different areas of care to tailor to client’s specific needs. We help people of all ages, race, gender, and identity during their journey to empowerment and wellness. Our goal is to provide care that can meet people where they are providing safe support along the way.
Trauma Informed Therapies is hiring mental health counselors (associate level counselors as well as fully licensed counselors – LICSW/A, LMFT/A, or LMHC/A) for PT/FT positions (full time preferred, at 30 hours per week; part time is more than welcome, with a minimum of 20 clinical hours per week). A minimum of 1 year of clinical experience in outpatient setting required (this includes a clinical internship and/or practicum); Paid clinical supervision is provided. We encourage people from a variety of backgrounds to apply (e.g.: BIPOC, LGBTQIA+, people with disabilities, etc.) to join our increasingly diverse team which serves the many backgrounds of the Spokane community and of Washington State. TIT is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to consider joining us. We have an amazing team and office culture and look forward to adding fantastic folks to our community!
- Treat all persons (clients and colleagues) with respect and dignity, irrespective of age, color, culture, disability, ethnicity, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, or socio-economic status
- Diagnose and treat mental and emotional disorders as recognized by the DSM 5 and provide treatment that is deemed medically necessary using best practices. Provides comprehensive mental health therapy to individuals, couples, families, and groups.
- Conducts comprehensive clinical assessments, risk assessments, intake screenings, treatment planning, safety planning, discharge planning, and clinical intervention services for children, individuals, couples, and families.
- Conducts treatment planning that includes goals, objectives, and regularly evaluates progress and effectiveness of therapy interventions.
- Provide clients with informed consent documents and give the opportunity to discuss matters of confidentiality, privacy, release of information, office policies, and all intake documents.
- Assist client in referrals to other professionals, if necessary, indicated, or requested
- Keep confidentiality by understanding and following HIPAA laws
- Be knowledgeable and in compliance with your respective code of ethics as defined by American Association for Marriage & Family Therapy, American Counseling Association, American Mental Health Counselors Association, National Association of Social Workers, and/or Clinical Social Work Association.
- Maintains thorough and confidential records of each client and will conduct and document all mental health services in a manner that complies with regulations from responsible third parties. Employee shall complete such records in a timely manner that complies with applicable law and the ethical standards of their profession
- Provides clients with information regarding resources and therapeutic activities in the community when applicable.
- Maintains active Washington state associate level licensure and follows all regulations put forth by The Department of Health (DOH) as defined under 18.225 RCW and WAC 246-809. Act according to state law, DOH rules, codes of ethics of their national professional organizations, and national laws and regulations.
- Masters or doctoral degree from a program approved by WA state DOH and accredited by nationally recognized standards
LICENSE REQUIRED (one or more of the following)
- Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT or LMFTA)
- Social Work – Independent Clinical (LICSW or LSWAIC)
- Mental Health Counselor (LMHC or LMHCA)
- Supervision is provided for all levels of clinicians.
- Employment is in a private practice setting.
- We are open to in-person visits, Telehealth only, or a hybrid option.
- Medical benefits through Premera, with 100% of the premium covered by the employer for full-time employees and 80% premium covered for employees with 25-29 scheduled clients per week.
- Flexibility in setting the amount of client hours worked beyond 20 client hours; schedule preferences with the opportunity to change as needed.
- Paid clinical supervision
- $1,000 Annual Education benefit for CEUs, licenses, etc.
- CEU opportunities
- All administrative and billing functions are handled by our experienced Operations team (referrals, scheduling, financial discussions, etc.)
- All in-person employees will have a furnished office.
SALARY: $30.00 – $42.00 per hour
- Full-time (30+ Clinical hours per week); Part-time (20 – 29 clinical hours/week)
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift availability if desired
- Weekend availability if desired